Welcome to our page. A place where you can learn about what is going on in and around our family! If you are visiting please feel free to leave a comment to let us know you were here!




Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day, Baseball and Prayer

I hope all of you had a Happy Mother's Day! I woke up to three kids bringing me breakfast. Special K Bars and milk! haha Then when I opened my door, I found my bedroom door and another door right beside it covered in pictures and notes that my kids had made me. They were so proud they made my wake up special even if daddy wasn't here. I told them the best gift they could give me, was just to be good all day and they did just that. I don't think I raised my voice a single time yesterday and it was marvelous! Kenzie even said to me, I am sorry that we couldn't make you eggs mommy, but you will have to wait till next year when daddy is home to help us. It was priceless and yet kinda sad too! My mother-in-law arranged to send me flowers from my kids and Jason also sent me some. I feel blessed with a wonderful family. Like always I was missing my hubby, but considering the circumstances it was a good day. I even got a nap in!
Brice had a game on Friday and he had a few friends come to watch, which of course he loves! Any opportunity to show off is ok with him! He did just that. He had a wonderful game. 2 Singles a Double and A DOUBLE PLAY! He was so proud of himself....he caught a pop up from the batter and then threw to first to get the runner out that had stepped off the bag! Way to go buddy!
Kurt starts his treatments today and I am sure that they are all anxious and a bit scared to begin their path down the unknown. Please continue to pray for them that the Lord will give them all the strength to get through!
I hope you all have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment