Welcome to our page. A place where you can learn about what is going on in and around our family! If you are visiting please feel free to leave a comment to let us know you were here!




Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baseball





























Brice had another awesome game last night. He hit two doubles and a triple and had another double play. The whole team has improved so much already this year it is amazing! Brice is doing awesome playing shortstop. I cannot wait till Jason and Kyle get here to watch him next year.

I had a PTO meeting tonight and I have finally finished my term. It has been ok, but a little too much at times, so I decided not to run for next years PTO. I will help out when I can but I didn't want a titled position where I couldn't say no if I wanted to. I would like to focus more on the FRG side of my responsibilities. I have such a heart for young military wives and I want to spend more of my energy there.

We are looking forward to the end of the year and beginning our summer. We are planning on going to SC for the annual family reunion weekend and then heading to Ohio to spend several weeks. Then back to NC to welcome our soldier back home!!!! AND....Kyle and Kaylie will be moving here about that same time!!! So much to look forward to, but as always when you are waiting for so much good, the days seem to drag on forever!!







1 comment: