Welcome to our page. A place where you can learn about what is going on in and around our family! If you are visiting please feel free to leave a comment to let us know you were here!




Monday, May 17, 2010

Ailments?

So it becoming a ritual in our house that at 8:00 p.m. the "something hurts ghost" appears out of nowhere and attacks my kids. It is kinda becoming a joke around here because just when you think they have run out of things to hurt, they think of something else that hurts. The other night we were coming home from Brice's game and it was already past bedtime, so as we are in the car I asked what was hurting from both of them so that we could get that part over with before we got home. Of course Kenzie had something immediately that was hurting...her loose tooth I think....and I double checked to make sure there was nothing on the list and she reassured me that was it.....that is until I put her in bed!!!!!!!! I wanted to scream.....but I just told her that complaint time was over! So my question to all of you reading this.....who wants the ghost, because he has worn out his welcome around here!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Send the "ghost" here and I will have Papaw Jim take care of it!!

    Love, hugs & kisses to all!! xoxoxo

    Grandma Christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have the ailment ghost in this house, so don't be giving my kids any ideas! lol

    ReplyDelete