Welcome to our page. A place where you can learn about what is going on in and around our family! If you are visiting please feel free to leave a comment to let us know you were here!




Friday, May 21, 2010

Dear God

Life in general just plain bites. The things that get thrown at us sometimes leave us wondering what in the world are we thinking. And how in the world are we supposed to get through all this. We get through with strength through God. Someone said last night, these things keep getting thrown towards you, because God knows how strong you are and he wants to show you exactly how much you can handle. Sometimes God needs to remind us just how strong we really are, at least when he is on our side. So my message today is not for any of you, but for God.

Dear God,
I get the point. I see I am strong. I can muster through anything and I really do get the point. Having said that....enough is enough!
In your precious name I pray!

Ok so now that I have gotten that message across loud and clear hopefully, I want to remind everyone that tomorrow is the benefit for Kurt. If you didn't see the flyer before, I posted it on a previous blog post and it is also on Kurt and Jenn's blog.
Here are the directions for people planning to come to Kurt's Cookout at Heritage Vineyards Winery on Saturday May 22nd. Take US 36 North from Coshocton Approx 5 miles, turn right on County Road 28 Approx 2 Miles, Turn Left on County Road 24 Approx 3 Miles, Turn Right on Township Road 45, Heritage Vineyard is approximately .5 Miles on the Left.
Thank you for your support! If you can't make it out to the Winery, stop by the tanning salon and purchase your raffle tickets ahead of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment