Welcome to our page. A place where you can learn about what is going on in and around our family! If you are visiting please feel free to leave a comment to let us know you were here!




Friday, April 30, 2010

Just a little note

Carrie Underwood concert tonight! Super excited, but I am not sure if I am more excited about seeing her in concert or just the 5 or 6 hours of no children time! I love being a mother but Lord knows it can be trying sometimes, and lately it seems if it is more often than not! Please pray for all of us, that we can get back to a little bit of normalcy soon. We have all struggled to adjust to Jason being gone again. It was so great to have him home and we miss him so much! Only a few more months is what I keep telling myself and then we will have so much fun. Kyle and Kaylie will be here about the same time as Jason gets home and our friend George Turner (who we call our 3rd son) will be back from Iraq too. On a little sadder note, all my friends from church are moving by the end of the year. My best friend Michelle will be leaving me come December or so, and I am super sad about that! I guess those are the things that us military families deal with. We make great friends and they leave or we leave and then we have to make new great friends. It is kinda cool in one way cuz we know people all over the country but some of my best "army" friends I have never gotten to see again. We still talk occasionally but I would love to just see them again and see how their kids have grown! It gives me a little understanding of how hard it has to be on the kids, who make friends at school and then they move away! Stability in the army is just not going to happen! Well I am off for now, but I will return! You can always count on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment