Welcome to our page. A place where you can learn about what is going on in and around our family! If you are visiting please feel free to leave a comment to let us know you were here!




Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Week by Week

So I got on the scale this morning and I lost 3 of the 5 pounds I gained while Jason was home, so at least I am going in the right direction now. I am sure some of you were wondering if I was still dieting and sticking to it, and the answer is YES! I can't actually believe it either as I have never stuck to a diet plan this long, but this has become more of a lifestyle change for me. Even though I have come a really long way, I am not where I want to be yet, and with every pound lost I feel better and better! Jason coming home and Kyle's wedding were two big motivating factors to loose the weight but even though those are both over, I am still motivated to feel better and better and of course summer is coming! I have lost a total of 45 pounds and would like to loose another 30 if possible. I have gone from a size 20 to a size 12 which I am really excited about! The other thing that has happened is that I have inspired a few others to start the process too. I have a friend whose husband is with Jason and also my cousin Brandi has been doing the journey with me too! We support each other every week and continue to hold each other accountable! My mom has also lost a bunch of weight, not that she had a ton to loose anyway, but she looks and feels great! Her doctors even commented about her weight loss for fear she was getting sick again, but she was very pleased to tell them, it was on purpose this time! Okay, one final note.....PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BROTHER KURT AND HIS FAMILY! LOVE TO THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment