Welcome to our page. A place where you can learn about what is going on in and around our family! If you are visiting please feel free to leave a comment to let us know you were here!




Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chirstmas is coming and the goose is not getting fat!

Christmas is among us! I love the holiday season. It is so festive and everyone seems to be in good spirits. It always is hard when my husband is away, but we will get through remembering and thinking about all our soldiers overseas. We had a great Thanksgiving with everyone here to visit, and we are looking forward to going home in a couple weeks to visit. I am still trucking along with the weight loss journey. I gained a few pounds from all the Thanksgiving festivites but I am back on track this week so hopefully the scale will show next Tuesday. I took Austin for his 1-year pictures this morning and let me just be the first to say....ok not the first....but I must reiterate I HAVE THE CUTEST BABY EVER! Such a ham, and there were so many great pics! I will be posting them on here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment