Welcome to our page. A place where you can learn about what is going on in and around our family! If you are visiting please feel free to leave a comment to let us know you were here!




Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas is coming and the Goose is NOT getting fat.....Part 2

Well, well, well.....Not sure how or why but I lost 7 pounds this week! I had gained two over the Thanksgiving holiday, but I lost that plus 5 more this week. Not sure where that came from, but who am I to question it! 34 pounds! I was hoping to hit 40 by Christmas and at this point it looks like it could actually be possible. I am not sure why it is working this time, after so many tries at losing weight. I think it is just my time. At this rate, I will be "One Hot Momma" by the time my husband comes home! Watch out Kaylie Nichole.....your sister-in-law may steal your show! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment