Welcome to our page. A place where you can learn about what is going on in and around our family! If you are visiting please feel free to leave a comment to let us know you were here!




Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another Week!

Another week and another 2 pounds. That is 29 pounds all together gone from my body forever! I was hoping to hit that 30 pound mark this week, but this is the best week I have had for a while so I will not complain. My family is on their way to N.C. as I type this and I am excited about the week ahead. I wish Jason could be here with us, but he will definatly be present in spirit. Austin turns 1 tomorrow. Wow, I can't believe it has been a year already. It makes me sad to think how fast the time goes when it comes to my kids growing up. Before I know he will be going to kindergarten. I am trying to savor every moment with him because I know he is my last. What a joy he adds to our family. I am blessed with amazing children and it doesn't hurt that they are kinda cute too! haha Their daddy and I are very proud of each one of them and as we head into Thanksgiving, I just want the world to know that I am so thankful for the healthy, beautiful gifts I have been given in my children. I am also very thankful for my husband who is our hero! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment