Welcome to our page. A place where you can learn about what is going on in and around our family! If you are visiting please feel free to leave a comment to let us know you were here!




Thursday, November 12, 2009

Two days in a row! Go Figure! haha I am feeling good after a long workout. This free time is great for the motivation. I feel like I am going to die while working out, but after I feel so accomplished, so I just push through to get to that sensation! Still trying to find something to aid in my weight loss, but for now will continue to push through. I wanted to remind everyone that Jason is celebrating his 30th birthday on December 7th, so please send him a card or message or something. I want it to be as special as it possibly can be while he is away. If you need his address you can email me or you can look through my blog to find it. Please remember our soldiers at Christmas too! Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment