Welcome to our page. A place where you can learn about what is going on in and around our family! If you are visiting please feel free to leave a comment to let us know you were here!




Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Frustrated!

I am a bit frustrated right now with this weightloss thing I am doing. I had a couple bad weeks losing nothing and then I get back on tract and loose 1 stinking pound! I don't know what is going on, but I want to figure it out. I had set a goal to loose 10 pounds by Thanksgiving and with 9 more to go, I am not sure I am going to make it. Super frustrating! Anyone that has any tips, please feel free to send them my way. I am looking for some supplement that works good, but there are so many conflicting stories with everything that you look up! Again....Frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment