Welcome to our page. A place where you can learn about what is going on in and around our family! If you are visiting please feel free to leave a comment to let us know you were here!




Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wow! It has been forever!

I think things are finally getting back to a little bit of normalcy around here. We had a great visit with Jason while he was home on R&R. Sad to see him leave, but knowing it is very close to being over makes it a little easier. Ok not really, but it does help us get through each day! Brice has started baseball and is doing well. His first game was great. 2 homeruns and a triple. He is playing shortstop and is loving it. The only bad part is the coach named them the Yankees! Oh well, I guess the name doesnt make the team, right?!? Kyle and Kaylie's wedding was a huge success and we had so much fun! We also got news that Kyle got orders to Bragg and we are all super excited about that. The weight loss is going pretty good. I gained 5 pounds while Jason was home but with all that was going on, I wasn't too surprised. Back on the wagon now, so hopefully I can hit my summer time goal by June! Well that is all for now! Hopefully I can get back on here a little more often now!

No comments:

Post a Comment