Welcome to our page. A place where you can learn about what is going on in and around our family! If you are visiting please feel free to leave a comment to let us know you were here!




Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November should be better!

Again, it has been so long since I have been on here to update everyone. Well it is another weigh-in day. Rough last couple of weeks and it shows on the scales. Second week with no weight loss, but somehow I did loose 6 " over the last two weeks. Not real sure how that happens, but I will take it. Today my butt gets kicked into gear! No more excuses of visitors, halloween, or being busy. Today was the end of the second month and so far, I have lost a total of 25 pounds and 23.75". Pretty proud of myself for that, but I know it could have been more if the last couple of weeks would have been better. My next goal.....10 pounds before Thanksgiving! Let's see if I can reach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment